Monday, January 21, 2008

Gathering of stuff


So basically we are just waiting for our packets from Medical Teams International. I'm doing ok in the funds department, putting away money every month for my trip. Just like my Cambodia trip, each of us, pay our entire way, airfare, all lodging, travel, food, you name it. So I started budgeting a few months ago to start saving up. I still have a ways to go, but I'm confident it's all going to work out. I really don't have to do that much to prepare for this mission. Since I traveled less than a year ago to Cambodia I'm good on all my shots. I will start my malaria meds a couple weeks prior to leaving.

In May, Darcy (my trip companion) and I will be going up to Vancouver for a team meeting/orientation. We are both very excited about this.

No comments: