Friday, July 25, 2008

deep breath

This morning God reminded me that no matter how loud the world gets or how distracting my life seems the most important thing I can do is be still and quiet and listen for Him. He is not usually found in the loud, obnoxious, overbearing, dramatic things of our life He is patiently waiting in the stillness of our hearts waiting for us to tune out the distractions and to hear His still small voice that is our saving grace. This morning I am repenting of being distracted and take a deep breath of His peaceful redemption knowing that in all things HE alone is my strength and peace, He is the answer I franticly seek and could easily find if I stop and enjoy His presence....(deep breath) ......amazing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey Mel - you've been tagged!

Here are your rules:

http://errn.blogspot.com/2008/08/finer-than-frog-hair-thank-ya.html