So I returned home today from my trip up to Washington. The kids went to Grandma's while Darcy & I went to our team meeting Saturday. It was such a good meeting. All but 2 members of the team were there.. So we prayed, and we talked (ALOT!!!) and we got to know each other. I met Papa Joe and Linda, who right when I entered through the door greeted me with a big hug and a "Bonjour". The directors of Haiti Foundation of Hope with hearts of gold.. I also met Glenn, Janet, Ryan, Roger, Ann, Laura, Gina, Mariah, Joan & Seto (Steve)... all great people with whom I'm looking forward to getting to know each of them.... 2 members were unable to be at the meeting due to emergencies but will still be going with us. I look forward to meeting them as well. All in all it was a GREAT weekend with GORGEOUS weather. All the supplies & medicines I've collected were taken up and packed to be hauled over with us.. YEAH!!!! I'm very excited about this!!
Many Blessings,
~M
No comments:
Post a Comment